Friday, 22 February 2013

Le Grunge Walls (UPDATED 3/3/13 NO SHINE)

UPDATED 3/3/13 - Some of the walls had a shine on them depending on the angle which was really annoying so I have fixed it so there is no shine anymore (thanks Aikea ;). If you want shine free walls re-download :)
_____________________________________

My first wall set yay! I really love grunge walls :P

Sorry but they are not recolourable (still learning how to do that :P). 
In build mode they come under the miscellaneous walls section at $11.

Please do not re-upload. If linking, link back to this post. Thanks!

Download all walls in 1 file as .package from:

Download walls separately as .package from:


Fleur De Lis

Faded Green Dandelion

Victorian Grunge

Aqua Brick

Purple Haze

Seeing Stars Red

Faded Metal

Vintage Pink


Texture Links. Couldn't find the aqua brick or faded metal link :(
but hopefully I can find them again and update this page.
[x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x

10 comments:

  1. Very beautiful and original wallpaper)))
    Thank you so much, it is useful:3

    ReplyDelete
  2. These walls are gorgeous !!! I don't mind that they are not recolourable they are beautiful as is. Please could you consider making more sometime, they are just wonderful. Thank you so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay :D Yes I definitely will be making more ;) So many awesome textures out there!

      Delete
  3. I've used them in game - stunning!!! My new favourite wall set! Thank you again.

    ReplyDelete

Rainbow