Sunday, 24 February 2013

Tasty Shades Wall Set (UPDATED 3/3/13 NO SHINE)

UPDATED 3/3/13 - Some of the walls had a shine on them depending on the angle which was really annoying so I have fixed it so there is no shine anymore (thanks Aikea ;). If you want shine free walls re-download :)
_____________________________________

I made some more walls. Sorry not recolourable again. I just really liked these colours and the texture so I thought I would share :) (Original texture was the burnt chocolate which I can't find the link for)
They come under miscellaneous walls at $10.

Please do not re-upload. If linking, link back to this post. Thanks!

Download all walls as .package:

Download walls seperately:


Burnt Rainbow Marble Cake

Burnt Grape

Raspberry Pink

Pink Sugar

Pink Cinnamon

Light Chocolate

Burnt Chocolate

Apple Green

Rainbow Paddle Pop

Burnt Turquoise Frosting

Burnt Blue Mushroom

Burnt Blueberry

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rainbow