Wednesday, 31 July 2013

Patterns - Random Vectors 1

So this is my first pattern set. They are pretty basic. Don't know if anyone will want them but thought I'd share anyway XD

All are fully recolourable, seamless & appear in the miscellaneous section. 
They were made with TSRW so SHOULD be able to be converted to packages.
All preview screenshots are unedited & without HQ mod.
Any problems let me know.

Please do not re-upload to any other site. If linking, link back to this post.
Download .zip with all individual .sims3packs & icons from:





(I don't know why that preview screenshot came out brighter lol :P)





Template links for patterns:

CC used in previews:
[Bed] [Skates] [Sneakers] [Wall] [Floor]
I'll be releasing the painting at the back soon.

5 comments:

  1. I don't know but I felt so attracted to this :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. where did you get the painting ? Its amazing *__*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's one I put together. I can upload it :D

      Delete
    2. I just posted it now :) http://blondechaos700.blogspot.com.au/2013/08/clocktowerman-paintings.html

      Delete

Rainbow