Monday, 4 November 2013

Music patterns pack 1

3 music patterns in .sims3pack format. All should be seamless & can be found in the themed section.You can change the colours on the metal head & ACDC patterns.

They were made with the 'create a pattern tool' so I WOULDN'T recommend converting them into .package files as you may get the materializing materials error.  So just double click on them to install through the launcher XD 

Download .zip with all 3 patterns in .sims3pack format + thumbs from:




A big thank you to Astronautsims for helping me with CAP :)
I obtained the templates from a site called kawaiicovers which has apparently been taken down now :S Sorry the previews aren't that great at showing the actual patterns (I took them a while ago before I knew I was going to share them :P)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rainbow